<$BlogRSDUrl$>

July 29, 2004

The Obama Lama speech is on NPR.org 

I've been away from my Internet keyboard, visiting the City Museum of St. Louis, about which I'll blog with great enthusiasim some other time. But I woke up this morning with a burning hunch (no, not a hangover) that lots o' people were out there searching for the audio archive of Barack Obama's keynote speech at the DNC. OK, OK, I looked at the Blogger stats and saw how many people were searching for it. So here it is on the NPR site. Pretty much any time there's a major public audio event like this, you can find it on the NPR site. Alas, everything is in RealAudio, not MP3 format, so you can't download and save the files. Unless you have the software tools, which are actually pretty easy to find...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com